Sunday, September 7, 2008

"SISTERS" SOLD

This painting was also painted in Fish Creek, in Door County during the week of the plein air festival.  It was three little cottages that faced the harbor.  I painted two of them, and that's where I got the title.  Artists were painting everywhere.  I often noticed tourists stacked up behind me... 20 - 30 at a time.  One young woman came by several times to check my progress.  When I was finished, she bought it right off my easel... I think I was as excited as she was.  She has been coming to Fish Creek for the summer since she was a child .... and just happened to stay in the cottage on the right!  It was a memorable trip, and hope to return again next year
SOLD

1 comment:

Randy Saffle said...

This has a real nice glow to it. I can see why she bought it.