Saturday, June 20, 2009

Re: Stems Garden Soiree

I am back home.... and the reception was lovely..... and PACKED!!! The judges had to select from over 270 paintings. There were many, many beautiful paintings. I promised to report back to you the results for my paintings.

Much to my surprise..... "Path to Grape Bower" won 2nd place
"Marder Woodland Garden - Station #5 and "View Across Margaret's Pond" both won honorable mention........sooooo...... that means all 3 of my paintings will make it into the Stems Garden Soiree's auction next Saturday evening. I am so pleased and excited!

I think in total .... about 50 paintings will be on display for the Stem's Garden auction next week. I feel very honored to be among them.

I think tonight..... I might fall asleep with a huge smile on my face!

1 comment:

Gary Keimig said...

Congratulations on a job sell done. You do have some very nice paintings with great applications of paint and design.
God bless and keep up the good work